Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010, pt 2: Beauty Bounty

My obsession with makeup is no mystery to my family and friends, so I always get all sorts of beauty goodies as Chrsitmas presents.  And I made out with a bonus this year (haven't gotten one of those in a while!), so I decided to add a few items to my stash.  Behold this year's bounty:


MAC #35 lashes and lip gelee in Bubble Lounge, 3 Make Up For Ever aqua creams (shades 5, 14, 15), a Benefit creaseless cream shadow in Get Figgy, a set of 2 lip glosses and 2 nail polishes (including black polish, which I've been dying to try!) and to top it all off - a Sephora gift card.  Am I loved, or am I loved?!

Today, I tried out a subtle eye look with the MUFE #15 aqua cream spread all over my lid, and up a little past the crease.  I toped it off with a thin layer of Benefit's creaseless cream shadow in Get Figgy on my lid, patted gently into my lash line.  I love how effortlessly these two formulas blend and fade into each other. 



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 3, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Market HQ said...

Looking lovely! Nice work!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

xMHQx

 
At January 8, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Jen W said...

gorgeous look. I've been wanting to try the MUFE aqua creamsfor awhile.

Do they dry out less than MAC paint pots?

 
At January 9, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

Hi Jen! Yes, they absolutely dry out less than the paint pots -- I really love them for that reason. The one thing that I've noticed about them, though, is that they aren't very photogenic. They looks a million times better in person than they do in pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home