Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Casual Cat Eye

I sported this look the Saturday before my family and I jetted off to Maui for my sister's beautiful island wedding.  Her big day couldn't have been more perfect if we hand-picked everyone's moods and the weather ourselves.  We spent eight glorious days there, so prepare to see a difference between this shot, and the ones in subsequent posts. I got DARK. I mean DRASTIC dark.  I think a Hawaiian tan is the best souvenir there is.  But let me stop there before I slip back into major Maui withdrawal. 

I was experimenting with an everyday cat-eye here.  Something I could wear if I felt like looking a little more edgy than my weekend mascara-and-cream-blush-self.  It ended up feeling like too much eyeliner for errand-running.

But here's how I did it - I lined my eyes over and over with my Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer.  Then I used my index finger to "smear up" the liner on the outter corner of each eye.  It's a super easy technique that works well for those who aren't adept with liquid liner (like yours truly). 

Close-up of the Casual Cat Eye. 

Close-up of Precious Puppy Eyes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 29, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Samara said...

Aww! Puppy eyes! I want to try this kind of cat eye. Whenever I use my liquid eyeliner method for work I feel like it's overkill. Thanks for the tip!

 
At December 27, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

so cute pup ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home