Sunday, December 19, 2010

Pajammy Jam Jam

A week ago, the BF and I kicked off the holiday house party season with a Pajammy Jam with friends we've known since high school.  As you can imagine - So. Much. Fun!  I was a little torn about wearing makeup in my PJ's, but in the end, decided to wear bedtime-themed makeup:  Too Faced cream eyeshadow in Bedroom Eyes, NARS blush in Super Orgasm (hahaha).  I topped off the look with my MAC Blinking Cool lashes, because once I start putting on makeup, I can't stop! 

We had a girls-only White Elephant gift exchange, which meant there was a crazy array of makeup up for grabs.  And I totally scored - got the Urban Decay Eyshadow Ammo palette.  Looking forward to strutting my showdowed self at all our upcoming parties!  

Nice & cozy.


We played 'Face the Cookie' from A Minute to Win It.  This game is even harder (damn near impossible!) with fake lashes on.


Can't remember why we started doing this, but I know this was the first of many attempts at "being cheerleaders" that night!

Expect multiple posts featuring this bad boy in the coming new year ...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 22, 2010 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Market HQ said...

Thanks for stopping by honey!

This looks like so much fun!

xMHQx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home