Tuesday, January 4, 2011

35's



Sometimes I feel like this blog should be called Lash Addiction.  I've become just as obsessed with my lash line as I have with my lips.  Inspired by my cousin who's a makeup artist at MAC, I strayed from my beloved 7's and tried out a new style for NYE - 35's.  They are hard to put on, so I don't think I donned them to their full potential, but the fact of the matter is, they HAVE potential.  They are so full and fluttery, I'd give butterfly kisses galore if I could only get them on right!  I'll keep taking them out for test drives until I know how to work 'em.

In this pic, my friend on your left has on Ardell 102's (dead ringers for MAC 7's) and I have on MAC 35's.  

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 6, 2011 at 10:31 AM , Blogger Amber said...

Wow, such pretty makeup. Great photos!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Amber said...

cute photos! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home