Sunday, November 6, 2011

Catch-Up

Given my addiction to both gloss AND procrastination, we've got to play a little game of catch-up :)  The fastest way to do that is to share a snapshot of my Winter (because it sure feels like Winter) faves:
Clockwise from the top: Buxom lipgloss in Jackie, Bare Minerals Prime Time shadow in Sandalwood, Pete's Coffee & Tea Xiao's Blend Tea, Bare Minerals Prime Time shadow in Bronzed Twig, Fusion Beauty cream blush in Bella.

The two cream shadows are part of the "Strike it Rich" 5-piece holiday set from Bare Escentuals.  It's available exclusively at Macy's.  Even though they're both shades of brown, I can't decide which one I like better. But if I had to make a distinction between the two, Sandalwood has more of a romantic light sparkle to it, while Bronzed Twig is a darker, more polished matte.

Here's Sandalwood up close and far:

Here's Bronzed Twig up close and far:

I'm still SUPER addicted to Buxom glosses.  They're formulated so perfectly that they double as  gloss and chap stick for me.  My go-to Winter gloss for sure.  "Jackie" is a cool pink shade with very subtle shimmer.  My cheeks are dressed in "Bella," a pink-mauve shade, from Fuscion Beauty.  This blush goes on smoothly and layers on top of foundation with no issues at all.  It was also on sale at Nordstrom for the (almost painful!) price of $7.50.  The line is going out of business and clearing out its inventory everywhere, so hop on this if you haven't already! 

Here's a better look at my gloss, my blush and my puppy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home